WHAT IS #SELFCARESAVES WEEK
#Selfcaresaves week was founded in 2020 by Mums Who Wine to empower mothers of all ages to invest in their self care and mental health. Living through the global pandemic impacted many people's mental health so we wanted to provide an actionable antidote to improve mental wellbeing.
Over 2000 mums have participated in the first 2 years with many incredible testimonials about how not only their lives, but the lives of those around them were impacted.
“Just wanted to say… selfcaresaves week is such a great initiative. I was going to “watch from the sidelines” but decided to jump in too, and have been sharing with friends who will benefit from the same little nudge that we should be taking time and making time for ourselves. Love it!! THANK-YOU"
The idea of #selfcaresaves week is simple, but the impact is profound.
- Sign-up and commit to your self care for a week.
- Participate in as little or as much as you like – all resources will be provided so you can participate at your own pace.
- Benefit from improved outcomes in the moment, while forming simple new wellbeing habits that improve daily life.
- Come together collectively with mums across Australia to support one another and build our amazing community.
What is included:
- Daily email which includes your #scs22 activity for the day (every participant receives the same activity so we can stand together each day)
- Personal video from Lauren Oliver, Founder sharing about the day, activity and impact.
- 3 powerful live sessions during the week:
- Monday - Lauren Oliver (Founder – Mums Who Wine) “Post Pandemic Overwhelm”
- Wednesday - Melissa Finlay (Holistic Nutritionist) “Identifying Adrenal Fatigue”
- Friday - Dr Ali Young (Chiropractor & Author) “The no BS guide to healthy motherhood.”
- Daily resources to help support your post pandemic recovery.
- Social media competition running during the week with amazing prize for one lucky mumma!